Anonymous asked: I wanna shoot!
…that’s cool and all
…but you’re anonymous and stuff
…that might get a bit complicated
Anonymous asked: How do u shoot nude in the city? Like do u go when there's not that many cars out or.... Just wondering! Great pictures btw
Each shoot takes a few days of planning and location scouting but after that, it’s just a matter of working smart and quickly. It helps that I’ve got a reliable assistant so I can pull off difficult shots whether it’s 7am on a Sunday or 6pm on a Thursday.
eeshtoni asked: omg im so sad youre so far away i love your work!
Thank you! I’m glad you like my work!
I tend to pop up in random cities from time to time. Maybe our paths will cross soon! :-) I’d love to work with you!
thetoolazytothinkupacoolnameblog asked: Once you get this, write five facts about yourself. Then, send this out to three of your favorite followers. =)
1. Photography is only my “day job” -Racing and cars = true love. I feel most human and at peace at 160+ MPH
2. I am terrified of spiders. I will fight off a lion, tiger or bear but do NOT ask me to go anywhere near a spider
3. I’m a black man who loves brown women ^_^
4. I’m color blind (seriously)
5. Contrary to popular belief, I actually have emotions. In fact, I am what you might call a “hopeless romantic”.
mrzyq asked: You have the regular job? Or you earn for life shooting film? :) I'm just curious about your life level!
Regular job? what’s that? lol
I tried the 9-5 thing for a while a few years ago and it just wasn’t for me. I make decent money from shooting. I also teach photo classes so that helps.
thetiltedframes asked: Love your work, man! Was wondering where you found your models and if your work is funded by anyone other than yourself.
A lot of my models are friends or friends of friends. Some are women I’ve approached while out and about around the city.
As for funding- I’m 100% self funded. Life of a starving artist lol. The freedom is worth it though and hopefully it all pays off!